Behind the Foundation’s Work
EMPOWER | CONNECT | LEARN | CREATE | UNLEASH
- To be the primary Knowledge Hub for ICT4D stakeholders by providing information, analysis, expertise, and other specialized resources
- To develop and offer relevant resources, services, and solutions to support the growth and long-term sustainability of telecentres and other access computing models
- To facilitate efficient communication and effective collaboration between private sector, international organizations, innovators and entrepreneurs with the global telecentre community
- To gather relevant and reliable data on the impact of ICT, Internet and mobile initiatives worldwide
- To deliver sustainable ICT, Internet and mobile products and services to build viable and successful communities, with special focus on creating new opportunities for women and girls
And, Our Values:
- Harnessing the power of ICT to bring the best possible solutions and opportunities to individuals, especially women and girls, people with disabilities and underserved communities of the world.
- Facilitate and promote innovation and entrepreneurship for all
- Enable effective collaborations and partnerships across sectors, stakeholders and regions of the world.
- Actively promote diversity and inclusiveness at each of TCF activities and programs
- Seek and promote team excellence