From June to November, we’ve been talking.
Telecentres and networks, leaders in innovation and social enterprise, technology entrepreneurs, academia and Telecentre.org Foundation staff have been talking and exchanging knowledge, generating ideas, and making connections that would mark the beginning of a promising time for Technology, Innovation and Sustainability in telecentres and networks.
What things were being said? What are the conclusions we’ve reached and what are the questions that still need to be answered? What are new ideas that have arisen out of the discussions? How can we develop some of these ideas?
Join our last TIS Talks webinar of the year this November 28, 7 p.m. GMT (Spanish) and November 29, 7 a.m. GMT (English) with TIS Talks Coordinator Jimena Betancourt and learn…
- How the telecentre position on the ICT4D environment has evolved and what are the challenges still ahead.
- What are the stages of social enterprises and what opportunities are available for telecentre networks.
- What sustainability models were identified and the lessons learned from them.
- What potential partners have products or services that can strengthen our social mission while supporting our financial sustainability.
- How sustainability has become a key issue for investors.
- What role we can play to advance social enterprise development in the telecentre movement; and
- How regional networks can leverage social enterprise for sustainability.
Join our discussion and be part of the Technology, Innovation and Sustainability change!