We are gathering relevant information and a large variety of resources for the global ICT4D and telecentre community. If you are in need of technology solutions, content or unique expertise for your own projects and initiatives, get in touch with us!, and learn how TCF’s global community can help you achieve your goals in your country and in your own language. Individual nonprofit and community based organizations, national and regional telecentre networks, library programs, and other public Internet access centers are invited to become members of the TCF Hub of ICT resources.
TCF offers you:
- Exclusive access to unique ICT4D content, training, technology packages, discounted ICT products and software, scholarships, ICT experts, mentors, and assistance with a variety of grant application opportunities.
- Professional assistant for grants applications and other forms of funding in multiples countries and with a variety of national and international organizations.
- An step-by-step process to help you leverage a network of funding options for your organization or projects, including fundraising campaign strategies, crowdfunding tools, and models for products and services development within your organization.
- Fiscal sponsorship for non-profits seeking funding in the U.S.A. – TCF will be happy to explore if we can be a channel for your funding in the U.S.A.
- Direct access to thousand of ICT4D professionals, mentors, and digital training experts from around the globe.
- Scholarship options for a variety of digital and web training in basic, advance and technical levels.
Do you have something interesting that you want to share with our global community? Tell us and become a member of the ICT4D Hub.