Red de Redes Telecentros LAC, the telecentre network for the Latin America and Caribbean region, recently elected a new set of members to serve in its Executive Board. The members are as follows:
- Catalina Escobar, Makaia, Colombia
- Ethel de Kuri, Conexión, Salvador
- José Avando Souza, ATN, Brasil
- José Ignacio López Silva, RDS, Nicaragua
- Maria Liliana Mor, Trust, US
José Ignacio López Silva, representative of the Sustainable Development Network in Nicaragua, was elected as Chair of the Board.
The secretariat of the Network will participate in the Executive Board without vote.