Beginning November 15, we’re giving everyone a chance to show their support for their Most Outstanding Telecentre Women Managers by opening the voting for the Global Search for 100 Outstanding Telecentre Women Managers to the public.
To vote, individuals have to be members of Telecentre.org Foundation’s online community. If an individual is not yet a member, he/she will have to sign up for a free membership at any or all of the community sites corresponding to each region:
- Asia Pacific – English Community
- Latin America and the Caribbean – Spanish Community
- Eurasia – Russian Community
- Middle East and Northern Africa – Arabic Community
- Africa – French Community
- Europe – Telecentre-Europe Community
Each person can vote for only 1 candidate per region, allowing him/her a maximum of 6 votes. Please note that in computing the final scores for the Most Outstanding Telecentre Women Managers, the number of votes accumulated during the public voting session will account for 30% of a candidate’s final score. The remaining 70% will come from the judges’ ratings during the initial screening process.
Voting will take place from November 15 to November 30 at the designated polls in each of the community sites’ homepage.
Below is the revised schedule for the competition:
- The “100 Outstanding Telecentre Women Managers” of 2011 are announced at the Telecentre.org Foundation website.
- Public Voting for the “Most Outstanding Telecentre Women Managers” begins at the telecentre.org community sites.
- Public Voting ends at 12 midnight, Philippine time (GMT +8)
- The “Most Oustanding Telecentre Women Managers” per Region are announced at the Telecentre.org Foundation website. Schedule for the awarding ceremony for the winners will be determined per region.